I thought I'd give you all just a little more information about me, as so far I've only blabbed on about what a huge mission it was trying to figure out a title for the blog.
So my name is Billy, I come from a small island in Kent, yes that's right, I said island... in Kent! It's called the Isle of Sheppey and here it is....
PAHAHA!! I wish!! No our island is a little less tropical looking than this one and bit more swamp-like. It's nothing special, but its home. I have lived on the island all of my life, born and bred. My family moved here from London when they were kids, I think their parents wanted to escape the hustle and bustle of London, as well as the smog.
I currently live with my parents, who I have a lot of time and respect for. In my opinion they have done a brilliant job of raising me up, as well as my brother and sister and providing us all with a warm, clean and loving home.
My brother is 30 years old and currently living with his fiance, they have a lovely home and gorgeous cat called Bella (named after his fiances Twilight addiction). My brother and I didn't always get along when we lived together as we are like chalk and cheese. We are both 100% completely different people, and when we shared a room we clashed like mad and were constantly at battle with one another. Now that we have our own space, we get along brilliantly and I couldn't ask for a better brother!
My sister is 34 and she is living with her husband and two beautiful kids, who I adore! All in all, we are a really close family, and all very happy people.
As well as my parents, brother and sister, it is also home to my huge family and of course my best friends; Chloe, Sian, Stacy, Laura and Alison (who I will talk more about later).
We're a very close group of friends and always there for each other. Each of us are very different, which I feel is a good thing, as we all bring something individual to the group, the one thing we do have in common is that we love a good party! That's the benefit of having dancers as friends, they know how to have a really good time.
Alison is very special in that, we were best friends for years and years, and finally we got together. We have been together for 4 years now and I couldn't be happier, she is beautiful and very talented.
As well as being my lovely girlfriend, she is also my dance partner, Alison dances too and we are hoping that some day we will make it onto a cruise ship together so we can make our way around the world, seeing all the wonderful sites and doing what we love at the same time.
We have been dancing together for around 9 years, and at the end of last year we finally put our showreel together, which we will be sending out to agents and cruise companies in the hope that they will take an interest and hire us!! Fingers crossed!
Here take a look:
What did you think??
I will keep you posted on the progress of our little double act!
So there you go, just a little insight into my home, family and friends. I'm sure you will hear a lot more about each one of them through my blogs.


No comments:
Post a Comment